DOT/CDL Medical Exam for Certification ~ $125
You will be provided an instant copy of certification after the completion of the exam IF you qualify.
The following medical diagnosis need supportive documentation. Please bring recent documents from your specialists, primary care providers and other appropriate diagnostic results with you for your exam or you may be disqualified. This list represents the most common and is not all inclusive. Please call for questions if you have a diagnosis or surgery not listed or need assistance with what documentation is needed.
- Stroke, brain surgeries/procedures, Seizures
- Heart Arrhythmia, Pacemaker, CHF, CAD, Angina, AMI, valve disease/repair
- Severe Stage 3 Hypertension
- Require Anti-coagulation
- Pneumothorax, Pulmonary HTN, Tuberculosis,
- Surgeries within the last 2 years or organ transplant
- Recent DVT or PE
- COPD and current smokers. Please bring recent Pulmonary Function Test. If one is needed, please call to arrange an in office exam for an extra fee if a non-member.
- Snoring and Sleep Apnea. Please bring formal sleep study results and CPAP records from last 2 months. If one is needed, please call to arrange an in office exam for an extra fee if a non-member.
- Diabetes. Need 5 years of records from provider (s), including A1c results.
- Mental Health Disorders.
- SAP evaluations per guidelines
*Should missing supportive documentation limit the physical exam, there will be a 50% refund. Once documentation is obtained you can proceed with paying the balance for the exam along with a $15 processing fee.
For members and walk-in visits please print, pre-complete and bring the following with you or ARRIVE 20 minutes EARLY.